As of: 7. July 2018
This privacy statement is intended to be used by users of this website and other services (from now on referred to as "our digital offers") by the company Andy Reutimann Marketing & Photography (hereafter "we") about the nature, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and safekeeping of personal information.
Definitions of the terms used (e.g. "personal data" or "processing") can be found in Article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Without the prior consent of the persons concerned, data will not be passed on to third parties. The only exception here is any legally binding information to authorities.
In case of questions, we are pleased to help and provide comprehensive information.
Scope & Definition
Based on our legitimate interest (see Article 6 (1) lit. GDPR), we collect data on website access and save it as "server log files" on the server of the website. The following data is logged:
- Visited website
- Time of access
- Amount of data sent
- Source/reference from which the user came to the site
- Used browser and operating system
- IP address
The server log files are stored for a maximum of 7 days and then deleted. The storage of the data is for security reasons, e.g. to clarify cases of abuse. If data must be revoked for reasons of proof, they are excluded from the deletion until the incident has been finally clarified.
Note on the IP address: If the content is published by the user in the context of our digital offers (e.g. post, rating, comment etc.), the respective IP address is stored as security. This occurs because such content could potentially violate applicable law and in such a case so that the author can be identified by competent investigative authorities.
User and customer data
When using our services (e.g. sending a contact form, creating a customer dossier etc.), we actively process and store information (e.g. name, age, email address, telephone number etc.) made known to us by the user.
- Analytics (Google Inc., USA) => Analysis of use of website
Data will be deleted automatically after 14 months.
- Analysis of user behaviour within our digital offers
- Checking the profitability of used advertising material
- AutopilotHQ (AutopilotHQ Inc., USA) => Marketing automation
- Save provided user data
- Segmentation of users
- Playing out special offers (e.g. heads-up windows, campaign emails etc.)
- Calendar (Google Inc., USA) => Calendar entries
We strive for minimal information in our calendar.
- Saving and synchronising our appointments
- Calendly (Calendly LLC, USA) => Online appointment agreement
- Save acknowledged user data
- Send date invites and reminders by email and sms
- iCloud (Apple Computer Inc., USA) => Contacts
- Saving and synchronising acknowledged contact information
- Inxmail Professional (Inxmail GmbH, Deutschland) => Email marketing
- Shipping of special offers by email
- Save acknowledged user data
- PicDrop (PicDrop GmbH, Germany) => Meda transfer
- Temporary storage for media assets for transfer from and to customers
The use of our cookies is not mandatory and can be refused when visiting our pages - if not already accepted. The use of our offers can also be made without giving personal information. In such a case, we only store the access data without a particular reference to the user.
Our digital offerings - in particular, the services of Google Analytics - are configured with IP anonymisation, which shortens the IP address of citizens of the EU, as well as the EEA and other parties to the GDPR agreement. This reduction eliminates the personal reference of an IP address.
When sending marketing emailings, openings and clicks are measured. Whether this measurement is personalised or not, the user can specify when logging in and at any time later change within respectively applicable emails.
After possible deregistration, the user data remains for the period of max. 1 year before we delete them.
If an exchange of data takes place between different systems, the data is always encrypted according to conventional standards and thus securely transmitted.
Information, revocation and cancellation
Users have the opportunity to contact us about their data at any time. We also like to correct, block or delete records, should this comply with the wishes of the user and be legally possible for us (retention obligations).
Andy Reutimann Marketing & Photography
Trade register: CHE-169.586.266